CREATING A NEW GIG

  • Remember that in posting your gigs, you can start by using the phrase “I will”. Some examples of the gigs that you can create and can be posted over at Fiverr can be:
  • “I will write and sing a romantic love letter for your girlfriend/boyfriend and post it on your Facebook account for $5”.
  • “I will pray over to you online and be healed for $5”.
  • I will write notes, quotes, and even love letters for you in 6 different languages for $5”.
  • “I will compose any type of song for you and send it over at YouTube for $5”.
  • “I will make a birthday cake for your pet dog made from dog food for $5”. and so on ...
#Tip5 Live training video Creating a NEW GIG for designing an App Icon and Featured Graphics WATCH in VIDEO section Video#5

Now Read:  Six rules to create GREAT gigs

Post a Comment

Your feedback is welcome. Be it positive or negative. Please do not post any irrelevant comment or abuse anyway.

Previous Post Next Post